Filed under: Hilary Duf | Tags: address, beverly hills home, Hilary Duff, mike comrie
Hilary Duff and her fiance Mike Comrie just purchaced their first home together, just months before their wedding.
The couple forked over a reported $3.850 million for an elegant Georgian Colonial mansion in Beverly Hills.
The two story white house features spiral staircases, lavish gardens, and a pool in the backyard.
Filed under: Hilary Duf, Uncategorized | Tags: Hilary Duff, mike comrie, teeth
Hilary Duff’s fiance grinds his teeth so badly the couple have to sleep in separate rooms.
The actress-and-singer – who got engaged to hockey player Mike Comrie when they were on holiday in February – is reportedly so frustrated with the noises which come from his side of the bed she’s forced him to get medical help.
And the 22-year-old star is said to be losing so much sleep because of Mike’s troublesome teeth she’s had to move onto the sofa to get her rest.
A source dished: “It makes the most awful, nails-on-chalkboard noise. Mike has agreed to see his doctor about getting a mouth guard so Hilary can rest easy.”
Despite stressing about her sleepless nights, Hilary is very “relaxed” about her wedding plans and is keeping calm ahead of the big day.
Her sister Haylie Duff recently revealed: “She’s really relaxed and wants something comfortable and great. She’s just so excited to be engaged. We’ve started talking about the wedding stuff, but she’s still just really happy in this sort of phase. It’ll be a while, but it’s fun to talk about it and think about it.”
Hilary Duff has been busy promoting her new ABC Family movie, Beauty & the Briefcase, and shared 25 things people don’t typically know about her during the press event.
1. I hate bell peppers with a passion. Green, yellow, red, cooked, raw, even as a garnish!
2. I speak gibberish fluently.
3. I watched the movie The Holiday nine times last Christmas.
4. My mom used M&M’s to potty-train me.
5. I wish I could remember more of my dreams.
6. My favorite piece of art is Red Poppy by Georgia O’Keeffe.
7. I am bad about reading e-mails, but good at sending them.
8. My favorite place is the Bahamas.
9. I sleep with four dogs and, on occasion, four dogs and two cats, when my fiancé isn’t home.
10. My sister and I can quote every line from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous.
11. I once rapped live on stage with Snoop Dogg.
12. I’ve been on more than 100 flights in the last 365 days.
13. I cut my bangs short every couple of months, and each time, I hate myself for doing it.
14. I have an unhealthy relationship with salt.
15. I watch a lot of hockey games.
16. I lose my keys at least twice a day.
17. I cannot keep my plants alive.
18. I love to play Scrabble with my fiancé.
19. I love putting makeup on other people. If I weren’t an actress, I would be a makeup artist.
20. I won’t live in L.A. forever.
21. I loooove to shop online.
22. I ♥ Canada.
23. The only car accidents I have ever been in were on my own property.
24. I have 20/15 vision.
25. I have a million cookbooks, read them all of the time, and have never used a recipe from any of them.
To watch and learn more about Hilary, you can watch her when Beauty & The Briefcase premieres 8 p.m. on April 18. Only on ABC Family.
Hilary Duff who got engaged to hockey player Mike Comrie last month – has already started planning her nuptials and is in complete control of all the preparations.
Hilary – who has been dating Mike for two years – said: “We want to keep it small. Mike’s like, ‘Whatever you want!'”
The star says she is planning a “traditional” ceremony and is looking forward to choosing her dress, though she fears looking like “a big cupcake”.
She explained: “I want it to be traditional. I don’t want it to be too big and overwhelming, because I’m so small. A big dress would make me look like a big cupcake!”
The newly-engaged actress/singer, Hilary Duff, is busily working on a series of young adult novels — the first of which will debut this fall — Simon & Schuster Books for Young readers said on Tuesday. The first novel — titled Elixir — is set to be published in October, and will feature “the worldwide adventures of young photojournalist Clea Raymond.”
Hilary is also plotting a nonfiction book about children coping with divorce, scheduled for release in 2012. The subject is a familiar one for the “So Yesterday” singer; she wrote about the messy split between her own parents in the songs “Stranger” and “Gypsy Woman.”
Filed under: Hilary Duf | Tags: ABC Family, Beauty In A Briefcase, Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff gets into Chris Carmack’s face in these new stills from the upcoming ABC Family movie, Beauty & the Briefcase.
In the upcoming made-for-TV movie, Hilary, 22, stars as Lane Daniels, a bright effervescent fashion journalist whose career and love life intersect in a complicated way when she pitches the article “Switching Careers to Find Love” to Cosmopolitan magazine – her favorite magazine and ultimate career aspiration. Lane can’t believe her luck when the editor goes for it in a big way, handing her the professional opportunity of a lifetime – a potential cover story!
Beauty & the Briefcase premieres Sunday, April 18 @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC Family
While on vacation in Hawaii with her boyfriend, Hilary Duff had no idea her relationship status was about to change from “girlfriend” to “fiancée.”
“She was completely surprised,” Hilary’s sister Haylie Duff said Saturday in Las Vegas. “I don’t think that happens all the time. I think most of the time people figure it out or have some idea that it’s going to happen, and I think it’s great he was able to do a surprise like that for her.”
In fact, the whole family was surprised, yet excited, when Duff’s hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie, 29, proposed to his girlfriend of more than two years in Hawaii, she said.
“I adore him,” Haylie said before celebrating her 25th birthday at Hard Rock Hotel’s Vanity Nightclub. “He’s wonderful.”
Though she didn’t know the details of the proposal, the older of the Duff sisters said it was “very romantic.”
Whether Haylie will be a bridesmaid at her 22-year-old sister’s wedding remains to be seen. “They just got engaged a few days ago. I don’t even know if she’s thinking of the wedding yet.”