Kid’s just want to have fun! Sterling, Sam, and Matt had a party at Sam’s place with some friends complete with Photobooth and Cheez-It’s. Looks like fun, but I’m sure it would have been better if their girlfriends were there. Right boys?
Actor Josh Hutcherson welcomed MTV Cribs into his house for a tour where he shows off his movie room, dining area, and most importantly his shoe obession.
Filed under: disney, DList | Tags: as the bell rings, carlson young, miley cyrus, toluca lake
Popstar! Magazine was able to sit down and talk with actress, Carlson Young from the Disney short, As The Bell Rings to discuss her favorite moments from the show. She looks so cute, and she’s at our favorite location too, the Starbucks in Toluca Lake across the street from the movie theater. Miley’s favorite restraunt, Paty’s is close too, they should have a lunch date!
While I wouldn’t usually make a post about MTV reality star, Kelly Osbourne, this picture was too jaw droping to not post. This is how Kelly Osbourne returns from a weekend trip in London for New Years. Not a light traveler at all, that must have cost some money to pack abord, not that money is an issue with her family. How much does one really need though?
Filed under: DList, Peformances | Tags: concert, Justin Gaston, mandy, miley, official, performance, the beach girlz, youtube
Miley Cyrus’s bff, Mandy performed with her band, The Beach Girlz recently and their official youtube captured part of the concert above. I realize Mandy that you are not famous, but can’t you get yourself a better deal than this? Even Justin Gaston has an official music myspace with music his way. Just Sayin’!
Filed under: disney, DList, t.v. | Tags: ashley tisdale, brenda song, halloween, paparazzi
Once Suite stars, Ashley Tisdale and Brenda Song made their way to Jenny Garth’s Hallowen Party however they ignored everyone that wanted a picture or even a hello. I realize that paparazzi IS invasive, but Brenda never has paparazzi and quite honnestly she could use some press, I’m not sure if “acting cool” was cool afterall. Whenever you try to act like youre a celebrity, most of the time it makes people not care for you, so just watch out. A wave or smile never hurt anyone!
Filed under: DList, Mary Kate/Ashley Olsen | Tags: ashley, barns and noble, book, influence, mary-kate, nyc, olsen, signing, strict
Sisters Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were at Barns & Noble NYC to sign copies of their book, Influence. While book signings are usually just an excuse for fans to meet their favorite celebrities and celebs trying to sell copies, the sisters had strict guidelines set in place. Here’s what Racked.com found:
1) Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen will be with us for a limited time. They will only be signing copies of their book, Influence. They will not be speaking, reading or taking questions.
2) Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen will NOT sign any memorabilia or product other than Influence. There is a limit of one book per person, and your one book must be purchased here.
3) You will be directed to pay for your book upon entering the store and will be given a receipt for your purchase. Please keep your receipt. You will receive your book at the signing table.
4) Along with your receipt, you will be given a B&N wristband, and then directed to the event space on the 4th floor. You must have a receipt and a wristband to access the 4th floor.
5) Anyone approaching the signing table must have paid for the book and be wearing a B&N wristband. One person, one wristband, one book.
6) You will collect your signed book at the signing table. If you have paid for any additional copies, a staff member will provide you with those before you exit the space.
7) There is no photography allowed. You must put away your camera or cell phone before approaching the signing table. The authors will not pose for photos.
8) If you leave, or the authors leave, before you are able to collect a signed book, you may present your receipt to a cashier for either an unsigned book or a refund. (Refunds only issued within 14 days of receipt.)
9) There will be no extra signed copies available after the authors leave the store. They will not be able to sign for anyone who is not on line. No pre-orders.
Photo: Michael Carpenter/ WENN