Filed under: davidhenrie, disney, selena gomez, t.v. | Tags: Wizards Of Waverly Place The Movie
Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie premiered its trailer this evening on Disney Channel, providing fans with insight on what to expect from this summers sure-to-be hit. The plot surrounds Selena Gomez’s character, Alex, casting a spell wishing her parents had never met, forcing herself along with her brothers played by David Henrie and Jake T. Austin to figure out to how get everything back to normal during a trip in Puerto Rico.
While the basic fact that if their parents never met, that would mean they would not have been born is a basic ‘huah?’ throughout the trailer, the overall film looks up to par with Disney made for t.v. movies, and certainly looks like a cute family film! Thoughts?
The Hills star, Audrina Patridge’s personal pictures from a recent vacation to help motivate the 80% of you that made a resolution to lose weight, and the other 20% who just like personal pictures.
Filed under: t.v., taylor swift | Tags: saturday night live, taylor swift
Did anyone watch Taylor Swift on Saturday Night Live last evening? Thoughts…?
Filed under: t.v., taylor swift | Tags: forever and always, joe jonas, saturday night live, taylor swift
The beautiful and talented singer that is Taylor Swift performed her song about Joe Jonas, ‘Forever & Always’ on Saturday Night Live last evening. She is such an inspiration for girls to be true to themselves, we love her- and her amazing performance!
Filed under: t.v., taylor swift | Tags: new york, saturday night live, snl, taylor swift
Watch it, Tape it, Support it! Tonight singer Taylor Swift will be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live. She’s excited and we’re excited for her. If you like Taylor, Comedy, and/or late night t.v. tune in to watch it, it’s worth your time and beats watching poor quality youtube versions later!
Filed under: jonas brothers, mileycyrus, selena gomez, t.v., taylor swift | Tags: jonas brothers, miley cyrus, new years, selena gomez, taylor swift
Last year the Jonas Brothers performed with Miley Cyrus right after the breakup between herself and Nick. This year they will be performing on the same show as Taylor Swift who recently broke up with Jonas brother, Joe as well. Are ex-girlfriends and New Years performances, a new tradition for the Jonas Brothers?
Filed under: gossip girl, Sightings, t.v. | Tags: behind the scenes, blake lively, chace crawford, filming, gossip girl, on set, sighting
JOJO sent in these great videos of the cast of Gossip Girl filming earlier this year, along with Blair and Serena filming their ‘Mother Chucker’ scene. I love how low key they are about filming that fans can record footage like this. They need to come off of their break soon, we miss our weekly Ed Westwick hotness!
Filed under: davidhenrie, selena gomez, Sightings, t.v. | Tags: david henrie, selena gomez, sighting, wizards of waverly place
Natalie was able to attend a Wizards of Waverly Place taping and met Selena Gomez and David Henrie. While filming hours can be long, the cast was in high spirits and took the time to meet their fans in the audience.
Natalie commented, They were all super nice and awesome. None of them were stuck up and when they weren’t filming they would come talk to the audience. Selena came up and started talking to me and she was SUPER NICE!
Taylor Swift rocked the Grammy Nomination Concert last night in a sexy Jay Godfrey one-shoulder minidress with glittery Report Signature peep-toe heels and H Stern jewels. Did you watch?
Suite Life star, Debbie Ryan updated her Youtube Page with a new video about being home, she writes:
I’m home!! WHOOOHOOO! At the beginning I included a clip of driving in the car, almost home. Then it’s me, my brother, his classmate, and my puppy in our kitchen in Texas, snackin on quesadillas and talking about Pirish people. [[:
Check out my SayNow profile at http://www.saynow.com/therealdebbyryan and leave me a message if you wanna! I need some more friends but soon I’ll get a SayNow phone number where I can call you back live and we can chat!
Fun Fact! My brother and I are part Irish! SHOUT OUTS TO NEBRASKA, WASHINGTON & of course, IRELAND!
P.S. Sparky BruQuentis is not his real name.